Graduation Monitoring Survey (TRACER Online System)
- All graduands are required to fill out the online Graduate Monitoring Survey 2019 starting from 15 November 2019 until 27 December 2019 through the following survey system; (Please follow the attached Appendix 1 as a guide)
- Graduate Monitoring Survey (Sistem Kajian Pengesanan Graduan), Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia
- Please print the Survey Slip at the end of the survey. The Survey Slip must be brought and presented at the Registration Counter as a proof of attendance during the Registration Day.
All Higher Education Institutions in Malaysia including KPJ Healthcare University College (KPJUC) is involved in this Tracer Study, an online-based survey, since 2006 which is made compulsory by the Ministry of Education. The study aims to assess the level of ’employability’ and ‘marketability’ of graduates. It also seeks the views / perceptions of graduates on the effectiveness and quality of its academic programs.
All graduands are required to fill in the questionnaire survey online at http://graduan.moe.gov.my. The questionnaire is opened for graduands of KPJ Healthcare University College (KPJUC, Nilai campus), KPJ International College of Nursing & Health Sciences (KPJIC, Johor Bahru campus), and Kolej Antarabangsa Kejururawatan dan Sains Kesihatan (KPJIC, Penang campus). The system will be made available online from 15 November 2019 until 27 December 2019. However, graduands from all campuses are required to fill in the survey before 07 December 2019 to allow you to print the Survey Slip (refer to the instruction below). The slip of Tracer Study must be shown at the registration counter during Registration Day on 10 December itself. Below is the guideline in order to complete the survey.
Again, all graduands must complete the survey and print the Tracer Survey Slip. This is required by the Ministry of Education. Bring the slip to the Convocation Ceremony registration session on 10 December 2019. Failure to do so, may PREVENT you from joining the Convocation Ceremony.
Pn. Nurnadila Madi at 06-798 4408 (Nilai Campus)
Pn. Hazmah Hamzah at 07-3601907 (Johor Bahru Branch)
Pn. Noor Ain Haji Abd Halim at 04-538 2694 (Penang Branch)
for any inquiries about the survey.
GUIDE TO COMPLETE GRADUATE TRACER STUDY, MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
- To display the next screen, please follow the instructions given and fill up the contents with complete data.
- Once completed, please print the SURVEY SLIP and bring along during graduate registration.