DERMASISWA KPJUC 2020
Opportunity of a Lifetime that will change your Future
Learn with KPJ Healthcare University College
Practice with 27 KPJ Specialist Hospitals all over Malaysia
Full time Diploma and Bachelor
PSYCHOLOGY – MEDICAL IMAGING – PHYSIOTHERAPY – OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY – HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT – HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT – BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Malaysian Citizens
- Registered as recipients of Bantuan Sara Hidup (BSH)
- Accepted as Diploma or Bachelor students of selected programme at KPJUC
- Obtain approval for maximum PTPTN loan (Note: We would help you to apply for PTPTN during your first Semester of study. So far all 100% of our students who applied for PTPTN got approval)
- For new students intake 2020 March, July and September
- If your PTPTN loan is not enough to cover the tuition fee for your selected programme, we would top-up and waive them. Like all other students, you would need to pay back your PTPTN loans in installments after you graduate but you do not need to pay for the waiver or top-up. In essence, you pay nothing for academic tuition and fee throughout your study.
- For on-campus hostel in Nilai, we cover 3 years for Diploma and 1 year for Bachelor
- For out-campus hostel while you do your clinical/practical training at any KPJ Specialist Hospital, we cover 3 years for Diploma and 4 years for Bachelor.
- You will receive pocket money of RM300 per month through out your study, i.e. 3 years for Diploma and 4 years for Bachelor.