On successful completion of this six day course, participants are expected to:-
- Understand the basic principles of clinical epidemiology and biostatistics that are useful in evidence based clinical practice.
- Be able to utilise these basic principles in their daily practice and research.
- Be able to recognise and understand basic statistical measures appropriate for the different study questions.
- Be able to critically read and appraise clinical journals and assess quality of evidence.
- Be able to utilise available resources to seek more information on evidence based clinical practice.