Application and Inquiries
All international students are advised to submit their application at least 6 weeks (1.5 months) prior to the commencement date of the intake to avoid any unnecessary delay in the admission process.
Complete and send the following to the International Office (Admissions):
- A complete Application Form
- Photocopy of passport with validity of at least 12 months (Two sets of clear copy of the whole passport including ALL the blank pages)
- 8 (Eight) passport-sized photographs with light blue background (3.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of all academic qualifications (in English Translation)
- 2 (Two) Certified true copies of English Language Proficiency (if applicable)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC)(Only applicable to students from Sub-Sahara Africa)
- Eligibility Letter (Only applicable to students from Nigeria)
- Application & Visa Processing Fees totaling RM2,500 (approx. USD835). (inclusive of processing fee, medical insurance, medical screening & immigration fees)
You may pay the fees in the form of a bank draft or telegraph transfer the fee to our account as follows :
Students can pay fees conveniently and securely with current or savings account. Login to your internet or mobile banking service to make payment via JomPAY. It can be use from any banks in Malaysia.
Guidelines as follow
- Step 1: Log-in your internet banking online
- Step 2: Go to Payment/Service
- Step 3: Key in Biller Code (Provided on JomPAY logo on the invoice)
- Step 4: Key in Ref-1 and Ref -2 (Provided on JomPAY logo on the invoice)
- Step 5: Print the successful transactions and email to Finance Department
Bank Islam ATM
- Step 1: Insert Card and Validate your ID
- Step 2: Select “LAIN-LAIN” menu
- Step 3: Select ‘PEMBAYARAN BIL/YURAN IPT”
- Step 4: Select Account to be debited
- Step 5: Key – in IC number
- Step 6: Select “BIL” > PUTERI NURSING COLLEGE
- Step 7: Key-in Bill Amount
- Step 8: Print Receipt after done transaction
- Step 9: Show the slip to Finance Dept.
Bank Islam CDM via Bill Presentment
- Step 1: Select “Yuran IPT/Bill Presentment” menu
- Step 2: Key-in your IC number
- Step 3: Select “Puteri Nursing”
- Step 4: Deposit your notes
- Step 5: Validate the amount
- Step 6: Transaction done and print receipt
MyDebit and Credit Card facilities
MyDebit and Credit Card can be accessed at Finance counter. No charge fees for any successful transactions.
Maybank EzyPay via MBB Credit Card
Interest-free instalment plan when you pay for products or services via your Maybank Visa, MasterCard® or American Express® Credit Card. Card member must choose the instalment period from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 36 months
- Interest rate: 0%
- Instalment plan duration: Up to 6 months, 12 months , 18 months, 24 months and 36 months.
- For all students, all payment only can be done on Bank Islam
- Payment to CIMB Bank are not allowed (over the counter or CDM)
- Any bank in slip copy must send to Finance Department.
If your application is successful, KPJUC will issue the Letter of Offer to you.
If your application is unsuccessful, KPJUC will inform you in writing.
KPJ University College provides the following services:
- Airport pick up
- Accommodation arrangement
- Assistance for applications and renewal of student visa, study permits and other approvals for the purpose of study.
Registration and Admission
The registration procedure for international students to apply for programs offered by KPJ Healthcare University College may be summed up in the following two steps:
- Submission of the Registration Form together with the Registration Fee and
- International Student Services Fee.
These fees are non-refundable even if the student fails to obtain a Student Visa from the respective Malaysian Government agencies.
The submission must be accompanied with the relevant certified true copies of previous certificates and transcripts obtained and used for entry into KPJ Healthcare University College.
Remittance of the other fees and initial tuition fees in full as stipulated in the Letter of Acceptance, which will be issued upon approval of the student visa.
International students who remit their money through telegraphic transfer without in a diploma or degree programme will be charged an administrative fee of 30% based on the amount remitted. This is to deter misappropriation of telegraphic transfer facilities for personal gains.
The offer to international students is valid for 1 month, from the date of the Letter of Acceptance. In the event that an international student is unable to come to Malaysia after validity period, he / she will be required to re-apply via the procedures mentioned.
All academic and administrative rules and regulations stated in this handbook are applicable to international students.
Rules and Regulation
Immigration rules and regulation while studying in Malaysia
- After the issuance of the Letter of Offer, we will submit your application for student visa to the Education Malaysia Global Services (EMGS) in Malaysia on your behalf. This process will take approximately 1 – 2 months.
Note: Students who are already in Malaysia on social visa are required to leave the country before submission of visa approval to EMGS.
- Upon obtaining the Student Visa Approval Letter (VAL) from the Immigration Office, you are required to pay an advance tuition fee amounting to RM16,000 (USD5,335) being the “Prepaid Fee” before the Original Approval Letter is sent to you. We will scan to you a copy of the Approval Letter (if necessary).
Note: Student might have to top up any balance upon enrolment if the total fees payable is higher than the Prepaid Fee.
- Kindly bring the approval letter together with your passport to the nearest Malaysian Embassy/Consulate as you are required to obtain a single entry permit before entering Malaysia (if applicable).
- You are required to inform KPJUC of your arrival details at least 5 (five) working days prior to your arrival in Malaysia. Kindly take note that you must be picked up by KPJUC’s representative at the airport in order to obtain clearance from the Immigration checkpoint.
- You must satisfy the programme requirements by attending 80% of all your scheduled classes and achieve satisfactory academic results. Failing to do so can result in your Student Pass being revoked.
- Attendance in class is COMPULSORY at all times unless you are able to provide a Medical Certificate (MC) from a certified doctor. Consistent failure to do so will result in your Student Pass being revoked.
- You are required to take responsibility of monitoring the EXPIRY DATES of your passport and Student Pass.
- Where an extension of the Pass is required, students must submit their passports to the International Office at least 2 months before the expiry of the pass in order to facilitate the extension. Failing to do so would result in paying an extra RM100.00 to obtain a Special Pass.
- All penalties imposed by the Malaysian Immigration Department in the event of late extension or expiry of Student Pass are to be borne by the student.
- Two weeks before completion of your education in KPJUC, you are required to inform the International Office to cancel your Student Pass.
The treatment for student visas or student passes are appended below under different circumstances and international students are expected to be informed on the cancellation of visas/permit under following circumstances and conditions; –
The student is required to complete the withdrawal form with the clearance from all relevant departments and school. Photocopies of the departing visa and the air ticket bearing the departing date and flight have to be submitted to the International Office.
Completion of The Programme
The student is required to complete the Programme Completion Form with the clearance from all relevant departments and School / Faculty. Photocopies of the departing visa and the air ticket bearing the departing date and flight have to be submitted to the International Office.
Termination of Studies
A student may be terminated from his / her studies at KPJ Healthcare University College on the grounds of poor performance and / or poor attendance or other reasons related to indiscipline or academic misconduct. The student‘s student visa will be cancelled and the student is expected to make immediate arrangements to return to his / her home country as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in the student‘s status being regarded as illegal by the Immigration authorities.
Transfer of Institution
International students who wish to transfer to another institution will need to have their student visas cancelled as these visas were obtained through KPJ University College. The new institution is then expected to apply for the new visas on the students‘ behalf. The procedures and conditions of transferring to another institution are:-
- approval from KPJ Healthcare University‘s College management
- a copy of the original Letter of Offer from the other institution
- submission of government approval letter (Ministry of Home Affairs)
- a tenure of two semesters at KPJ Healthcare University College (minimum)
- a fulfillment of 80% class attendance in general (where this is not met, the Release Letter will state the actual percentage)
- settlement of outstanding fees
- submission of application ONE MONTH before the expiry date of visa
- submission of original passport and payment of RM100/- to Malaysian Immigration
- Department (or what ever the current applicable rate is)
KPJ Healthcare University College reserves the right to issue the Letter of Release to students.