Welcome to Malaysia!!
For the first time in Malaysia, you may find these changes very confusing and upsetting. You could feel helpless, anxious, despair, demotivated, frustrated or even angry. Your reaction may be to withdraw from your new surroundings, by spending most of your time with other students from your own country, or by staying in your room (or even in your bed!). If you are very distressed by the feelings you have in this new environment, remember, you are not alone. Some international students may have feelings such as these however, they are quite normal. Do not be too worried.
- The local currency is Ringgit Malaysia (RM). You can change your currency at money changers located in major shopping malls. Most shops in Malaysia accept major credit cards. You can also obtain cash via debit/cash cards from automated teller machines (ATMs). Upon arriving in Malaysia, we advise you to open an account with a local bank. You will need to obtain a letter from our Admission Department for this purpose.
- Malaysia’s official language is Bahasa Malaysia. However, English is spoken by a majority of people throughout Malaysia.
- You can make phone calls from residential phones, public phone booths, and mobile phones. IDD call cards offer special rates for overseas calls. For Internet access off-campus, broadband Internet subscription can be obtained from various service providers.
Important thing you should know….
How to study at KPJUC!!!!
i) Apply As the New Student
- You can apply online for diploma and degree only at https://online.kpjuc.edu.my/ or direct to Admission and Financial Aid Department at email@example.com
ii) Submission of application
- Once completed, You need to submit application form and together with relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- List of documents are as follows:
iii) An offer letter
- KPJUC will review your application form and if you meet our requirement, KPJUC will issue an offer letter.
iv) Acceptance Letter
- Student will need to reply the acceptance letter within 14 days.
v) Make Payment
- Payment to KPJUC by online payment / direct bank-in / bank draft only to the following account;
|UNIVERSITY NAME||PAYEE NAME||BANK DETAILS|
|KPJ HEALTHCARE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Lot PT 17010 Persiaran Seriemas, Kota Seriemas, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan
|PUTERI NURSING COLLEGE SDN BHD||BANK ISLAM MALAYSIA BERHAD
7183, Jalan BBN 1/2e, Putra Point, 71800 Nilai, Negeri
|How to Apply||Contact Us|
|You can apply online for foundation, diploma and degree level only at https://online.kpjuni.com/
or fill up the forms provided and send to email@example.com KPJ Healthcare University College
application for admission is open throughout the year. Semester intakes are in March, July, September and December.
For further enquiries, please contact:
International Student Office (ISO)
Tel. No: +606-794 2692/2631
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com