Application and Inquiries
- All potential students are advised to utilize our online application available at www.kpjuc.edu.my. In the website, all available intakes and programmes to be opened and its registration day are advertised. Please check the commencement date of the intake regularly to ensure your seats at KPJUC. Keep your password and username safely for your reference.
- Please ensure your qualification meet the entry requirements stated in the website.
- Please check your offer letter using our online system. Contact the Department of Admission and Financial Aid if you cannot download your offer letter and all related documents. Read our registration guideline to ensure all relevant procedures are accordingly followed. You are required to do your medical check-up to ensure you are fit to study at KPJUC.
- Send the Letter of Acceptance to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to book your hostel and other related procedures.
- Pay the registration fee of RM 500 through bank draft to the following account as follows :
||KPJ Healthcare University College
|Payee Name / Cheque Payable to:
||Puteri Nursing College Sdn. Bhd.
||CIMB Bank Malaysia Berhad Account No: 80 02 306 141
- Bring the payment slip during the registration day.
Registration and Admission
The registration procedures are as follows:
- Attend the Department of Admission and Financial Aid counter to check your entry requirements and submit all relevant documents. The documents are as follows:
- 1 copy of “Offer Letter”
- 1 copy of “Letter of Acceptance”
- Student Personal Data Form (with photo)
- Financial Aid Acknowledgement Form
- Medical Examination Report (with photo)
- 3 pieces of passport size photo (write your name and programme at the back page)
- 1 copy of student’s IC /Passport (International Student)
- 1 copy of student visa (International Student)
- 1 copy of both parents IC
- 1 Copy of Master/Bachelor/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/SPM
- 1 copy of Certificate of Leaving School
All forms and documents are downloadable from the online system together with your offer letter.
- Get your registration fee invoice and proceed to the Department of Finance to show your registration fee payment slip. You will be received your receipt.
- You can then collect your hostel keys and pay the student body fee at the Department of Student Affairs.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. All academic and administrative rules and regulation outlined in our student handbook are applicable to all students.
Rules and Regulation
Please read our Student Handbook that comprised all regulations related to your academic, finance and students life at KPJUC.