Application and Inquiries
- All potential students are advised to utilize our online application available at www.kpjuc.edu.my. In the website, all available intakes and programmes to be opened and its registration day are advertised. Please check the commencement date of the intake regularly to ensure your seats at KPJUC. Keep your password and username safely for your reference.
- Please ensure your qualification meet the entry requirements stated in the website.
- Please check your offer letter using our online system. Contact the Department of Admission if you cannot download your offer letter and all related documents. Read our registration guideline to ensure all relevant procedures are accordingly followed. You are required to do your medical check-up to ensure you are fit to study at KPJUC.
- Send the Letter of Acceptance to email@example.com for us to book your hostel and other related procedures.
- Pay the registration fee of RM 500 through bank draft to the following account as follows :
- Bring the payment slip during the registration day.
You may pay the fees in the form of a bank draft or telegraph transfer the fee to our account as follows :
Students can pay fees conveniently and securely with current or savings account. Login to your internet or mobile banking service to make payment via JomPAY. It can be use from any banks in Malaysia.
Guidelines as follow
- Step 1: Log-in your internet banking online
- Step 2: Go to Payment/Service
- Step 3: Key in Biller Code (Provided on JomPAY logo on the invoice)
- Step 4: Key in Ref-1 and Ref -2 (Provided on JomPAY logo on the invoice)
- Step 5: Print the successful transactions and email to Finance Department
Bank Islam ATM
- Step 1: Insert Card and Validate your ID
- Step 2: Select “LAIN-LAIN” menu
- Step 3: Select ‘PEMBAYARAN BIL/YURAN IPT”
- Step 4: Select Account to be debited
- Step 5: Key – in IC number
- Step 6: Select “BIL” > PUTERI NURSING COLLEGE
- Step 7: Key-in Bill Amount
- Step 8: Print Receipt after done transaction
- Step 9: Show the slip to Finance Dept.
Bank Islam CDM via Bill Presentment
- Step 1: Select “Yuran IPT/Bill Presentment” menu
- Step 2: Key-in your IC number
- Step 3: Select “Puteri Nursing”
- Step 4: Deposit your notes
- Step 5: Validate the amount
- Step 6: Transaction done and print receipt
MyDebit and Credit Card facilities
MyDebit and Credit Card can be accessed at Finance counter. No charge fees for any successful transactions.
Maybank EzyPay via MBB Credit Card
Interest-free instalment plan when you pay for products or services via your Maybank Visa, MasterCard® or American Express® Credit Card. Card member must choose the instalment period from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 36 months
- Interest rate: 0%
- Instalment plan duration: Up to 6 months, 12 months , 18 months, 24 months and 36 months.
Registration and Admission
The registration procedures are as follows:
- Attend the Department of Admission counter to check your entry requirements and submit all relevant documents. The documents are as follows:
- 1 copy of “Offer Letter”
- 1 copy of “Letter of Acceptance”
- Student Personal Data Form (with photo)
- Financial Aid Acknowledgement Form
- Medical Examination Report (with photo)
- 3 pieces of passport size photo (write your name and programme at the back page)
- 1 copy of student’s IC /Passport (International Student)
- 1 copy of student visa (International Student)
- 1 copy of both parents IC
- 1 Copy of Master/Bachelor/STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/SPM
- 1 copy of Certificate of Leaving School
All forms and documents are downloadable from the online system together with your offer letter.
- Get your registration fee invoice and proceed to the Department of Finance to show your registration fee payment slip. You will be received your receipt.
- You can then collect your hostel keys and pay the student body fee at the Department of Student Affairs.
- The registration fee is non-refundable. All academic and administrative rules and regulation outlined in our student handbook are applicable to all students.
Rules and Regulation
Please read our Student Handbook that comprised all regulations related to your academic, finance and students life at KPJUC.