The Master of Radiology Program is the third medical specialist training programme at KPJUC. This programme is endorsed by the National Radiology Conjoint Committee, Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA) and Ministry of Education. It provides candidates with the opportunity to be trained as an excellent diagnostic radiologist in 7 accredited KPJ Specialist hospitals. The programme provides an innovative competency-based education program featuring one -to-one, hands-on apprenticeship, supervised by a group of dedicated and experienced KPJ Radiology consultants. The Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia is our collaborator in the curriculum design and competency assessment to ensure a high quality training programme. Although the majority of training will be conducted at KPJ Specialist Hospitals, candidates will have opportunities to attend academic programmes at Department of Radiology, UKM Medical Centre especially in the first year. Subspecialty training not available in KPJ Specialist Hospital will be done in UKM Medical Centre.
Name : Assoc. Prof.(C) Dr. Thajunnisa
Email : email@example.com
Code –(N/721/7/0036) – (05/2019)
- Duration – Full Time (4 Years / 8 Semesters)
- Fees – Local: RM250,000 / International : RM350,000
- Mode : Full Time
- Campus : KPJUC Nilai
- Intake – July and December
A. University College and Conjoint Board of Radiology Criteria
- Possess a Medical Degree (Level 6 MQF) (MD, MBBS and MBChB) or equivalent qualifications from Universities recognized by the Senate of the University College.
- Must be registered for medical practice by the Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
- Preference for candidates with experience in General Medicine/ Surgery/ Radiology
- Pass the written screening examination conducted by Conjoint Board.
- Performance at interview
- Performance in previous examinations including grades in Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.
- Favourable report from a referee.
B.Ministry of Health Criteria
- 4 years of service with experience outside Kuala Lumpur and major hospitals.
- Annual appraisal scores of > 85% for 3 consecutive years.
- Age < 40 years upon starting the programme.
- Free of any disciplinary actions.
- No record of failing or withdrawing from programme previously.
- No record of rejecting the offer to enroll in the programme previously.
- The programme follows the general standard set by the Conjoint Board of Radiology
- A Full Time 4 year programme with rotations at Department of Radiology accredited KPJ Specialist Hospitals
- Candidates will sit for all the required examination conducted by the Conjoint Board of Radiology
- Candidates will also be posted to Department of Radiology, Ministry of Health Hospitals and University Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre (UKMMC) to enhance clinical skills and experience