The Master of Science in Pharmaceutical Technology (Research) designed for enhancing innovative skills through research in pharmaceutical technology leading to drug discovery and dosage form development. This programme provides quality education focused on research and novel developments in pharmaceuticals. The research covers a board area in Pharmaceutical, Cosmeceuticals, Nutraceuticals, Herbal study, Veterinary, Marine and Food processing etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry (Production Chemist, Drug Discovery, Formulation Research and Development, Analytical Research and Development), Clinical Research, Academics, Hospital administration, Medical Marketing.
Name : Dr Hanish Singh JC
Email : email@example.com
Contact No :01115096775
Code –N/727/7/0019 (10/2019) (MQA/FA2137)
- Duration –
Full Time – 2 Year / Part Time -3 Years
Full Time : 2 years (4 semester)
- Fee – Local: RM28,000 / International : RM50,000
- Mode : Full Time
- Campus : KPJUC Nilai
- Intake – March, July and September
- A bachelor degree or equivalent with minimum CGPA of 2.75 in related field, as accepted by the HEP Senate;
- A bachelor degree or equivalent with CGPA between 2.50 and 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment;
- A bachelor degree or equivalent in related field with CGPA of less than 2.50 and a minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field.
Similar as Malaysian candidate, AND must possess IELTS ≥ 5.5 or TOEFL ≥ 550 or equivalent.
Upon enrolment to the master’s programme, the research scholar/ student is are required to prepare a proposal of research project. The research proposal will be prepared in consultation with the supervisor. Research Proposal should comply with the standard format from Research Management Centre, KPJUC.
Evaluation for a master student by research shall include :-
- Evaluation of research proposal. A student is required to present a research proposal for evaluation purposes within the duration specified by the University, failing which the student may be given unsatisfactory (US) status.
- Semester evaluation by the supervisor (Progress report)
- Thesis examination by the internal and external examiner
- Oral defense of thesis to a Panel for Viva Examiners
- Candidates are required to complete Research Methodology course prior to proposal defend presentation.
- Continuous assessment: Supervision record, progress report for each semester, proposal presentation.
- Award requirements: Thesis submission, pass oral presentation with 1 acceptance of publications in peer reviewed journal.