Post Basic Certificate in Orthopaedic Nursing has been designed to provide theoretical knowledge and practical experience to the nurses in orthopaedic nursing so as to develop them to be safe, effective, caring and competent practitioners.
Graduates will have broad career opportunities and various experience in managing orthopaedic patients.
Name : Hanim Talib
Email : email@example.com
Code – N/723/3/0118 (08/2019)
- Duration – 6 Months
- Fees – Local : RM8,000
- Mode : Full Time
- Campus : KPJIC Johor
- Intake – Through out the year
- Registered with NBM or its equivalent, and
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC), and
- MINIMUM 1 year working experience as general nurse, and
- At least 3 months working experience in related field
Health Status :
- Student must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner recognized by the recruiting institution.
- Student with the following medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, any mental health disorders, Epilepsy and other chronic diseases cannot admitted into the programme.
- Students must not have any physical or impaired senses that hinders nursing dexterity.