Post Basic Certificate in Renal Nursing has been designed to develop safe, competent and possess skills to work independently in terms of knowledge and practical skills in providing nursing care to end Stage Renal failure patient in health care setting
Registered as Certificate in Renal Nursing
Code – N/723/3/0094 (02/2019) (MQA/FA5502)
- Duration – 6 Months
- Fees – Local : RM8,000
- Mode : Full Time
- Campus : KPJIC Johor
- Intake – Through out the year
- Registered with NBM or its equivalent, and
- Qualified with Diploma In Nursing (Tahap 4, Kerangka Kelayakan Malaysia), and
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC), and
- MINIMUM 1 year working experience as general nurse, and
- At least 3 months working experience in Haemodialysis or Renal Unit
Health Status :
- Student must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner recognized by the recruiting institution.
- Student with the following medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, any mental health disorders, Epilepsy and other chronic diseases cannot admitted into the programme.