Post Basic Certificate in Renal Nursing has been designed to develop safe, competent and professional nurses to provide holistic approach to patient care in all aspects of care for adult and paediatric kidney patients and their families
- Analyse and implement current policy along with Governances and Renal Organisation guidelines to design best practices for the management of renal care.
- Demonstrate expertise in providing holistic, skilled renal nursing and show better understanding of the patients across the spectrum of renal care.
- Identify, formulate and deliver creative, innovative and effective solutions to renal problems.
- Identify renal problems and able to formulate innovative and effective solution.
- Develop nurses who are able to communicate effectively and demonstrate good leadership qualities within the organization.
Clinical :- Dialysis centre ( Nurse Renal, Nurse Specialist)
Administration :- Director of Nursing, Chief Nursing Officer, Nurse Manager
Education :- Lecturer, Clinical Instructor, Nurse Tutor
- Possess Diploma in Nursing from a recognized MNB.
- Registered with MNB.
- Possess current annual Practicing certificate (APC) for nurses from MNB.
- ≥ 2 years clinical working experience
- All candidates MUST be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner with ONE MONTH from commencement of the nursing programme.
- A person with any of the following shall be disqualified from entry into nursing program. Serious physical or mental illness, and / or Serious communicable disease
- Candidate MUST not have any physical disabilities or impaired senses that hinder nursing dexterity