The Centre for Postgraduate Studies (CPGS) is a service and administration centre to assist postgraduate students from admission to completing their studies. CPGS set up initially in 2010, progressed to become fully functioning in March 2013, to serve a growing intake of postgraduate students. We work in partnership with 28 KPJ Hospitals, faculties and centres on the coordination of administration and monitoring of quality standards in postgraduate education within campus and posting hospitals. This may also include strategic planning and development of study programmes offered at KPJUC.
CPGS also plays an active role in bolstering the research activities of KPJUC. Postgraduate students from various faculties and centres converge together at our centre creating an excellent platform for networking and encouraging multidisciplinary research. CPGS provide important information for students (local and International) planning to pursue or currently are pursuing postgraduate studies at KPJUC as well as visiting or exchange graduate students to KPJUC. We are offering flexible study option and opportunities for working adults.
- To liaise with the national vision of development in science and technology through meaningful research in health sciences
- To develop high performance research culture through efficient research infrastructure
- To establish sustainable and effective collaborations with national and international institutes and industries
- To enhance employability by imparting knowledge and expertise through research and education
- To provide an avenue for higher education and produce highly qualified individuals to serve the nation and the society